You might believe your vehicle’s original seats are in good shape. However, as they get older, they may suffer significant abuse and wear from spills, dirt, pets, and sun exposure. As a result, your seats will appear worn down and less pleasant. There is a solution to all of these concerns, however, it comes in the form of “car seat covers.”
These covers, which can be folded down for easy storage, conceal existing damage to your seats, provide maximum protection to your car seats, and give a unique look to the inside of your automobile. Seat cover alternatives may help you preserve money while maintaining the appearance of your vehicle on the outside. Here’s what you need to know about why seat covers are essential and how to pick the finest ones:
Your Investment is Protected
If your seats get dirty or you spill something on them, it can be a lot of work to remove the stains and dirt. To remove the grime and stains, you may need to use several cleaning products. If you have dogs, they will necessitate frequent vacuuming in order to remove all the pet hair. You don’t want your new leather seats scratched by your pets’ nails. The harsh rays of the sun intensified by the glass of your windows might also cause your leather seats to fade.
All of this necessitates the development of a solution that protects your investment. A seat cover shields you from all of the common problems. All sorts of spills, dirt, debris, UV deterioration and friction will be kept at bay by your seats, allowing you to preserve its resale value.
Seat Cover Choosing
● Neoprene Seat Coverings – Neoprene seat covers, like high-pressure, temperature, and moisture-resistant scuba suits, are made of the same material and provide optimum protection against water damage, spills, dirt, debris, and sun’s UV radiation. It is ideal for off-road enthusiasts and dirt bike riders who want to get a little dirty.
● Velour Seat Coverings – This fabric has a plush knitted look to it. It’s constructed of polyester or cotton, and like velvet, it provides exceptional comfort while also providing an extra-soft finish. It does not offer much water resistance, but it is ideal if you want both style and comfort.
● Leather-Look Seat Coverings – Leather Look is a durable, lightweight material that looks and feels like genuine leather. It’s a great choice for individuals who live in climates where the weather gets chilly but can become an issue in the summer months. Spills aren’t absorbed by leather-look, and most liquids stay on top of the surface, ensuring that your seats are secure at all times. Some may get sticky on hot days, however, depending on the quality of cover you choose.
● Canvas Seat Coverings – This seat cover is perfect for active people since it is long-lasting and hard-wearing. This fabric may endure unpredictable weather conditions as well as daily harsh treatment. This material is not only durable but also very comfortable and visually appealing. The cover fits your vehicle’s seats securely, leaving no room for uncomfortable or unsightly creases and wrinkles. As a result, this car seat cover is ideal for families with children or pets.
There are a few things to consider while purchasing seat covers for your automobile. Check if your seats have any of the following features before choosing the material you want:
● Built-in monitors or DVD players
● Built-in or adjustable headrests
● Armrests on the seats
There are a number of seat cover sizes to select from, depending on your requirements and the sort of automobile you have.
1. Size 90
This is the correct size for a front high backbench seat.
2. Size 06/06H
The cover is a versatile three-piece headrest cover that provides the full feature of adjustable headrests. Please be aware that this seat cover does not include armrests or folding seats.
3. Size A or Size 301
This one is popular in minivans and utility vehicles.
4. Size 30A or 30 Deploy Safe
This is the best choice if your front seats have airbags. They allow for optimal deployment of side airbags in an emergency. If you have airbags on your seats, you’ll want to use these.
5. Size B or Size 401
The headrest on the Corbin is available in three heights, and a cover can be chosen to match. This seat cover fits the bottom three-quarter bench and front bucket seats. It allows for an adjustable headrest but not a cut-away in the three-quarter bench for the gear stick.